1- DIVINE MANIFESTATION TERMS OF SERVICE
Thank you for purchasing Divine Manifestation (“Product”). All sales are final for this course. By clicking “Buy Now,” “Complete Order,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, or otherwise rendering payment (either in-full or partial) for the product for which these terms appear ("Product," “Course,” and/or “Program”), you (“Client” and/or “Customer”) agree to be provided with products, programs, or services by Tiffany Cheung ("Owner") 2- in her capacity as owner of Tiffany Cheung LLC (“Company”), and you are executing a legally binding agreement with the Company, subject to the following terms and conditions:
This is an Agreement between Tiffany Cheung LLC, (“Coach”) and “Client” for group coaching services. This Agreement has been reached after an offer and acceptance was made to Client and in exchange for adequate consideration.
Tiffany Cheung LLC is a company that provides individuals and business owners with education, strategies and support to help them leverage social media to grow their online presence. Tiffany Cheung LLC offers a self-paced manifestation course to help Clients manifest, or actualize, desires through mindset techniques, manifestation, and specific spiritual teachings.
The purpose of the Program is to teach Client certain strategies to manifest a specific desire into their life: a new business, a career change, more aligned friends, a new job opportunity, a life partner, et cetera. This will be done through pre-recorded lessons, call replays, and interactions between the Coach and Client throughout the Term of this Agreement.
Through rendering payment, you ("Client") agree to the following terms in their entirety:
This Term of this Agreement shall be a self paced course done on the Client's own time.
- DISCLAIMER + COACHING DEFINITION
For the purposes of the Program, the Coach is not an employee, personal social media manager, personal marketing manager, lawyer, accountant, psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, public relations manager, personal brand advisor, one-on-one coach, counselor, business operations manager, financial analyst, business executive, or other agent of Client’s business. Client understands that coaching is working with the Coach to help Client think through and analyze decisions and assist Client with finding his/her own direction. The Coach may offer her opinion regarding decisions, but it is the responsibility of Client to make the final decision and choose the best option for his/herself.
Coaching Services defined: The Coach is a social media and business coach, who offers the following Coaching Services as part of the Group Program: assisting Clients to discover his/her own entrepreneurial direction, and providing guidance and insight as to leverage personal branding online, content and social media strategy to start or grow his/her business.
Coaching Services do not include: 1) procuring business or potential clients for Client; 2) performing any business management services for Client, such as social media marketing, brand advising, accounting, operations, research, or development; 3) therapy sessions in the form of psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, or behavioral therapy; 4) publicity, public relations and/or social media marketing services; 5) legal or financial advice; 6) introduction to Coach’s professional network and business relationships; or 7) one-on-one Coaching Services.
Client hereby acknowledges that business and mindset coaching are subjective services and Company’s methods to provide this service may change in terms of style and/or technique. Company and/or Coach may use its personal judgment to provide the Program services to Client, even if these methods do not follow strict adherence to Client’s suggestions.
Client hereby acknowledges that Client is solely responsible for the amount and type of results and/or other income that Client generates by implementing techniques and advice provided by Coach. Client also acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for any decision to leave his/her other career, job or profession in order to pursue Client’s business idea and indemnifies Coach from any liability regarding said decision. Similarly, Client also agrees that he/she is solely responsible for any personal decision and indemnifies Coach from any liability regarding said decision.
- COACH’S RESPONSIBILITIES
Coach promises to offer pre-recorded course modules and lessons as part of the coaching Program. Coach may also provide educational support materials, such as workbooks and/or video modules, to assist the Client in better understanding the techniques and strategies discussed in the weekly calls.
- CLIENT’S RESPONSIBILITIES
Coach’s Program has been developed for educational purposes only. Coach has established her proprietary Program in order to educate and inspire Client to pursue his/her personal goals. However, Client hereby acknowledges that Coach does not guarantee Client’s goals, whatever the goals may be, will be reached by completing and implementing the advice and techniques in the Program. Client accepts and agrees that Client is 100% responsible for his/her results from the Program. Client acknowledges that, as with any business endeavor and investment, there is an inherent risk associated. As such, Client agrees there is no guarantee that Client will attain his/her goals by simply completing the Program.
Nevertheless, Client acknowledges that he/she can optimize her potential results from the Program by adhering to the following:
- Completion of all Program material, including assignments and worksheets if applicable;
- Thoughtful and meaningful participation in all group coaching calls with Coach;
- Utilization of Coach’s feedback within the Group Program’s Slack workspace;
- Completion of all assigned work, material, and research between each coaching call;
- Committing to the Program;
- Attending each coaching call at the scheduled date, on time;
- Taking 100% responsibility for Client’s results, 100% of the time.
6. REFUND POLICY
All sales are final for this course. Due to the inherent nature of educational programs and the electronic transmission of same, there are no refunds.
7. PAYMENT & FEES
Client has one payment option to purchase the Program: A) a one-time fee, due in-full before the Start Date
8(B). Client hereby agrees to pay in accordance with the following plan:
- ONE-TIME FEE:
- One (1) payment of three hundred and 33/00 US Dollars ($333.00 USD), which is due immediately upon signing and execution of this Agreement.
Coach is committed to providing quality service to all Clients. However, from time to time, situations arise that require the Coach to terminate the Agreement before the Term ends. As such, Coach reserves the right to terminate the Agreement “for cause” at any time during the Agreement, which includes, but is not limited to, the following causes: 1) Client fails to follow Program guidelines; 2) Client is abusive or harasses Coach or other members of the Program; 3) Client refuses to pay or does not pay within the schedule outlined in Section 8 above; 4) Client proves to be difficult to work with; or 5) for any other legitimate business purposes in the best interest of Coach. If any of the following causes trigger Coach to terminate the Agreement, Client is still liable to pay the entire cost of the Agreement.
Client dissatisfaction with Company and/or Coach’s subjective teaching style, independent judgment, methods, or other techniques are not valid reasons for termination of this Agreement or request of any monies returned to Client. Even if Client does not complete all portions of the Program, Client is nevertheless responsible for all payments due and owed under this Agreement by making the first payment of the Program at checkout and executing this Agreement.
- CONFIDENTIALITY, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, LIMITED LICENSE
Confidential Information -
Tiffany Cheung Coaching takes pride in its proprietary information included in each Program. As such, Client agrees and acknowledges all Confidential Information shared through this Program and by the Coach is confidential, proprietary, and belongs exclusively to Tiffany Cheung LLC.
“Confidential Information” includes, but is not limited to:
- Any systems, sequences, processes or steps shared with Client;
- Any information disclosed in association with this Agreement;
- Any trade secrets in connection with the Program or Tiffany Cheung LLC business practices.
Coach also agrees to protect Client’s Confidential Information. However, from time to time, Tiffany Cheung LLC may use general statements about Client’s success as social proof and part of its marketing strategy. By signing this Agreement, Client agrees to Coach sharing Client’s success stories as testimonials on Coach’s website and/or social media.
Intellectual Property -
This Program, content and products contain intellectual property owned by Tiffany Cheung LLC. This Agreement is intellectual property owned by Tiffany Cheung LLC. Other examples of intellectual property found on our website and within our products and Services include, but are not limited to: trademarks, service marks, layout, logos, business name, design, text, written copy, certain images, podcast recordings, videos, audio files, and all of our paid products (collectively referred to as “Intellectual Property”). You shall not copy, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, create derivative works from, reproduce, or in any way exploit any of the Intellectual Property owned by Tiffany Cheung LLC described within this Section in either whole or part without prior written consent.
Limited License -
Tiffany Cheung LLC grants only a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to Client to use the Intellectual Property for your personal and internal business use. You acknowledge that any and all products or Services that you download are for your own personal and internal business use. You shall not copy, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit, create derivative works from, alter, sell, or share with others any products or parts of the Program without prior written consent or unless provided otherwise.
If the Client is also a business owner in a similar industry, Client must not misappropriate any of Coach’s intellectual property and proprietary information in the following manner:
- Teaching Client’s personal clients any of the information, methods, solutions, or formulae owned by Coach and passing it off as her own;
- Copying any of Coach’s course material for Client’s personal use;
- Copying, publishing, transmitting, transferring, selling, creating derivative works from, reproducing, or in any way exploiting any of the Intellectual Property owned by Coach in either whole or part without prior written consent.
- INDEMNIFICATION / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Client hereby acknowledges that neither Coach nor Tiffany Cheung LLC is liable for any injuries that may arise from Client’s personal decisions based off of his/her participation in this program, including but not limited to: a decision to leave a job, a decision to invest in an opportunity, a decision to start a business, any of Client’s business decisions, any of Client’s financial decisions. Client hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless both Coach and Tiffany Cheung LLC of any claims that may arise after participation in the Program.
- Amendments - We reserve the right to amend this Agreement from time to time. Any amendments must be agreed in writing and executed by both parties.
- Headings & Severability - Headings are included for convenience purposes only and shall not affect the construction of this Agreement. If any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, it shall not affect the remaining portions of the Agreement, which shall remain in full effect. If any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, then the unenforceable portion shall be construed in compliance with applicable law in a light most favorable to the original intentions of the parties. If the unenforceable portion of the Agreement is found by a competent court of this jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then it shall be changed and interpreted to best reflect the original intentions of the parties, and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement - This Agreement reflects the entire agreement between the parties. This Agreement trumps any other existing negotiations, communications or Agreements between the parties, whether written, oral, or electronic, and is the full extent of the Agreement between the parties.
- All Rights Reserved - All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by us.
- Governing Law - Tiffany Cheung LLC is located in the United States and is subject to the applicable laws governing the United States. The governing law for this agreement is the laws of California.
- Arbitration - Any disputes arising under this Agreement shall first be resolved through a binding arbitration.
- Execution - This Agreement may be signed in counterparts. Signatures sent via facsimile and electronic signatures shall be deemed valid.